The airstream DMEV 100 HT is a decentralised mechanical extract ventilation unit suitable for install in bathrooms and toilets in new builds and retrofit properties .
– IPX4 protection degree.
– Aesthetic front cover for modern interior design, easily removed for cleaning without the need of tools.
– Aerodynamic fan designed to reduce air turbulence and maximise airflow.
– Low power consumption: EC motor optimised for continuous running 24/7.
– Integral humidistat to enable boost speed.
– Multi speed selection to meet different ventilation requirements:
- Trickle speed: can be selected from 3 options either in case of air exhausting directly to the outside or of ducted
- Boost speed (max speed)
– Possible installation: wall, ceiling (gasket sold separately) and window.
– Totally recyclable plastic components, environmentally friendly.
– Double insulated: no earth connection is required.
– Tested to the latest standards:
- SAP Listed – Energy efficiency tested independently BRE (UK) laboratory.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive
We Also Recommend