Blauberg Heat Recovery Ventilation Kits are designed to take the hassle out of selecting, installing and operating an MVHR system. Our aim is to provide you with everything you need to install a highly effective, energy efficient heat recovery ventilation system.
Our updated Komfort EC SB 250 heat recovery unit with smart home control system. enables you to program and control your indoor air quality from your smart phone or ipad using wifi or from anywhere in the world with a built-in smart hub. All Blauberg EC SB 350 heat recovery units are now fitted with a built-in wireless router offering not just simple operation and control but full Modbus connectivity to any compatible building management system.
Our MVHR units and kits are designed for every kind of project from, retrofit installations or self-build projects to large, multi-dwelling developments.
- A complete Heat Recovery Ventilation Kit for your home.
- Suitable for 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses.
- MVHR unit, built-in WiFi controls, duct, grilles and ancillaries included.
- Free technical advice phone line to qualified heat recovery experts.
- 5 year Blauberg warranty on all equipment supplied.
- Blauberg Komfort EC SB-250 Heat Recovery Unit.
- Built-in router to enable wifi control from any smart phone, tablet or building management system.
- Push-fit semi-rigid duct system with supply & extract manifold distribution boxes.
- PVC rigid ducting for manifold and termination connection.
- Stainless steel external extract and supply vents.
- Plenum boxes & adjustable ceiling mounted air valves finished in brilliant white.
- Self-contained, MVHR ,whole house heat recovery unit, designed for mounting in a loft or cupboard space.
- Provides a balanced supply of fresh, filtered, heat recovered air to the living areas, whilst simultaneously extracting stale, moist, odorous air from "wet" rooms.
- Dramatically reduces the effects of mould, condensation, CO2 build up, VOC's, damp air and odours.
- Supply and extract airflow rate of up to 81 l/s (290 m3/hour).
- Recovers a large percentage of the heat that would otherwise be wasted during conventional ventilation.
- Full functionality of your heat recovery unit control directly from your smart phone or tablet with a buiit-in wireless router as standard.
- 5 year Blauberg warranty.
- Summer bypass allowing you to bypass the heat recovery process in the warmer summer months.
- Dual configuration options (can be mounted left or right-handed).
- Extremely low energy consumption with an SFP (specific fan power) as low as 0.60 w/l/s.
- Supplied with G4 & F7 pollution/allergy filters as standard.
- Fitted with German, Blauberg, low energy EC motors for smooth, silent operation.
- ERP 2016, 2018 and A+ energy rating compliant.
- Holiday, trickle, boost, and purge speed control options.
- Independent BRE SAP Appendix Q listed (PCDB).
- Optional CO2, VOC, PM (particle matter) and humidity monitoring.
- Built-in frost protection.
- Fault and filter change indication as standard.
- Can be connected to fire alarm, external airflow dampers and cooling equipment.
- Designer LCD display and WiFi timer switches available as optional extras.
Smart Phone, Tablet and BMS controls and programming
- Speed switching - select from trickle, boost or purge ventilation speeds.
- Additional simple manual speed control, boost and timer override functions.
- 24 hour, 7 day programmable scheduling - set your heat recovery unit to work when you want, how you want.
- Condensation, humidity and temperature monitoring and control capabilities.
- Allergy sensing, CO₂, VOC, pollen and airborne particle monitoring and control capabilities.
- Automatic summer bypass operation to prevent overheating in summer months.
- Anti frost protection for increased heat recovery efficiency.
- Filter maintainance alarm.
- Simple fault finding menu.
- Control of electric and water pre-heaters and re-heaters and coolers if fitted.
- Fire alarm connection if fitted.
In engineering mode, every element of the heat recovery unit's capabilities can be set up, commissioned, adjusted and password protected including the following:
- Commissioning speed control adjustment of both supply and extract fans on all speeds to meet building regulation airflow rates. No need for separate router for commissioning.
- Set-point adjustment of humidity, temperature, CO2, VOC, PPM filtration, heating, cooling, filter clogging functions.
- Link to smart controls for WiFi, router, cloud, Ethernet and RS-485 set up functions.
PLEASE NOTE - This kit is delivered on 2 pallets and as such there will need to be access for a large delivery lorry.
We Also Recommend