Multi Room Extraction Nuaire MEVDC2 Extract Fan MEV Central Extractor
The MEVDC2 is a centralised extract system which can ventilate your entire property without the need to install individual extract fans. The unit has a unique locating bracket which enables it to be fixed in any orientation, horizontally or vertically, ensuring a quick and efficient installation at either 1st or 2nd fix stage. At only 190mm deep, the low profile unit is designed to save space whilst still providing high performance ventilation of up to 100 litres per second.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets Building Regulations - SAP Appendix Q recognised and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations, meaning occupants will benefit from low-carbon ventilation technology.
- Ultra-quiet and efficient ventilation - the latest technology in low-watt DC fans provides quiet operation, with reduced power consumption, operating costs and life cycle costs.
- Quick and easy installation - units can be fixed at any plane ensuring quick installation at 1st or 2nd fix stage.
- Reliable whole home ventilation - extracts moisture from all wet areas and provides continuous extraction that will only increase to a higher rate when extra levels of ventilation are required.
- High performance yet compact - at only 190mm deep, the unit saves space and ventilates up to 100l/s.
- Simple controls - ease of use.
- Easy commissioning - one fan within system.
- Added strength - ABS moulded case & lid provides longer life and a more robust unit.
- Warranty - 3 year warranty for peace of mind.
ADDITIONAL SPIGOTS ARE AVAILABLE
We Also Recommend