Special package price on these three items!
DRI-ECO3S-HEAT-HC - USUALLY £643.91
The DRI-ECO3S-HEAT-HC is a low energy whole house ventilation system designed specifically for 3 storey properties. With its cost effective solution of a non-disruptive installation, this unit is ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Its enhanced technology uses up to 20% less energy than the competition.
Features and benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment - Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Occupant controllability – Optional Remote switch DRI-ECO-4S is available to provide the occupant control of their own comfort within the home
- Optional additional sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-CO2 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Very low maintenance - Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit - Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7 year warranty - 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
Remote Switch (DRI-ECO-4S) - USUALLY £50.92
This remote 4 button switch controls the running functions of both the Drimaster unit itself as well as the integral heater.
By splitting the control options the occupier is presented with the ability to choose the function that best suits their home.
Humidity Sensor (DRI-ECO-RH) - USUALLY £88.05
Nuaire's latest Relative Humidity sensor monitors the humidity levels within the home and instructs the unit within the loft to adjust the speed in order to maintain optimum comfort.