Faith (Fresh Air In Total Harmony) is a new continuously-running extract fan.
With the facility to enable constant-flow operation via a sensor to guarantee installed performance, the new Faith fan is fully-compliant with Part F building regulations once installed.
Unlike many other continuous extract fans on the market, Faith automatically adjusts its airflow to maintain the designed duty for compliance with regulations and complete peace of mind. The smart-thinking Faith fan comes with a number of sophisticated features:
- Night-time delay and intelligent run-on timer – saves energy and reduces noise levels when residents are asleep
- Energy-saving humidity tracker – continually measures humidity levels and adjusts the fan accordingly
- Low maintenance and life cycle costs – reducing service visits and running costs
- Daily run-on monitor – providing potentially useful documentation on residents’ operation
- 5 year manufacturer warranty - for your peace of mind
- IPX4 rated - suitable for installation in bathrooms, kitchens, utility and WC
Within the repairs and maintenance sector, the testing and commissioning of continuous extract fans has been far less regulated than in the new build sector. Many continuous extract fans in the market are perceived to meeting regulations but upon inspection, they often don’t meet the required duty. Homes may be under-ventilated as a result, leading to problems with mould, condensation and poor indoor air quality.
With advanced technology, the Faith extract fan overcomes this issue. The constant-flow operation and automatically-adjusting airflow ensure that Faith always maintains the correct airflow for the property.
We Also Recommend