Nuaire Flatmaster Wall Fit PIV Positive Input Ventilation Condensation Cure New
Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. Allergens are kept to a minimum and outdoor pollutants such as pollen and traffic fumes are kept out. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality - indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption - as low as 3 watts.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Optional heater facility - to provide additional heat to the incoming air if required.
- 5 year warranty - for peace of mind.
We Also Recommend