Nuaire MRXBOXAB-ECO-LP2 Ceiling Mounted MVHR Unit
The MRXBOXAB-ECO-LP2 is the latest development in MVHR technology from Nuaire. Designed specifically for apartments, this system provides high-performance ventilation with an ultra-low profile, offering greater flexibility for designers while freeing up valuable space within the home.
Mounted within the ceiling void space, the low profile MVHR has a host of low-energy features and benefits. The system will achieve low specific fan power in SAP Appendix, meets Part L & F in Building Regulations and achieves Code 3 and above in the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Combining supply and extract in one unit, the MRXBOXAB-ECO-LP2 works to deliver tempered air into living areas, whilst extracting moisture-laden air from wet areas, to create a healthy and comfortable living environment.
Using the latest technology of low watt DC fans, the product operates quietly and uses long-life motors to ensure efficient and effective ventilation. The DC fans not only reduce power consumption significantly but also lower operating and life-cycle costs.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets regulations - SAP eligible products, and Part F & L Building Regulations compliant
- Very low profile at 200mm deep - Ideal apartment solution for space restrictions
- Low noise levels - Acoustic lining ensures quiet running fans
- High efficiency - Heat exchanger is up to 80% efficient and provides low-energy ventilation
- Full design and supply solution package
- Easily accessible filters -G3 Filters
- Low Specific Fan Power (SFP) down to 0.54w/l/s in SAP
- Spigots connect straight to 204 x 60 ducting
- 5 year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
- Fully automatic summer bypass - Standard plus integral frost protection
- Dimensions - 90x200x700mm
PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS BEFORE ORDERING
We Also Recommend