Systemair SAVE VTR 500 Heat Recovery System *MVHR Unit*
• High efficiency rotary heat exchanger with EC- variable speed rotor motor
• Energy efficient RadiCal-fans, with EC-technology enables very low SFP and low sound
• Moisture transfer function to minimize condensation to supply air in wintertime is available
• Demand control regulation as standard by the built-in humidity sensor in extract air
• SAVECair control with a capacitive color touch screen for easy use and commissioning
• Connection box outside of unit for easy installation
• Modbus communication via RS-485 as standard
• Internet communication over the Systemair cloud (IAM) is available as accessory
Heat recovery unit designed for ventilated areas up to approximately 400 m2.
Left and right handed models are available.
SAVE VTR 500 is a unit with white painted double skinned panels and comes with complete control functions. The unit is equipped with a high efficiency variable speed rotating heat exchanger and a moisture transfer function that regulates the rotation speed of the rotor due temperature and moisture transfer back to supply air. Energy efficient fans with EC motors as well as low pressure filters reduces the energy consumptions and gives low SFP factor (Specific Fan Power) and low sound. The built in humidity sensor in extract air can be used for demand control.
All settings and features are available from the SAVECair control panel that is integrated in the front door. The panel is a color touch screen with a user friendly interface. The option for connecting one or more external control panels is available. Also control panel has separate user level for authorized installers and service personnel.
The homepage of the control panel shows information such as airflow, temperature, air quality and active functions. You can select between MANUAL and AUTO mode or choose preferred settings from the pre-configured user modes.
SAVECair AUTO mode has many functions available that regulate the airflow according to CO2, presence, humidity, schedule etc. The demand function control gives effective and economical operation to ensure best indoor air quality. Alarm symbols will indicate possible malfunctions and issues direct alerts if anything needs to be rectified.
The unit comes with built-in electric reheater.
The unit is provided with a connection board that has prewired inputs and outputs for easy installation and setup of external sensors as well as for external heaters / coolers.
The unit is delivered with low pressure bag filters:
- Supply air filter F7/ePM10 80%
- Extract air filter G3/Coarse 60%
Low pressure bag filter G3/Coarse 60% is available as an accessory for supply air filtering.
PLEASE NOTE: This item may take slightly longer than the shipping time described as they are made to order. Please contact us for further details.
We Also Recommend